Due to the expansion of our NCS provision we are looking to recruit an NCS Engagement Officer.
NCS is a programme to inspire and challenge young people to increase confidence, develop life skills and improve social awareness. The programme takes participants on residential trips to undertake a timetable of outdoor activities aimed at developing a wide range of skills to take forward in their lives. As part of the programme the young people also have the opportunity to develop and deliver social action projects to make a difference in their local community.
The NCS Engagement Officer will support the NCS Manager to deliver a high quality NCS programme by:
- Engaging with young people, and their parents/carers, who wish to participate in the NCS programme;
- Support the management of pre-programme and on programme activities and attendance;
- Assist in the recruitment and managing/supporting the management of seasonal staff;
- Be a main point of contact with young people and their parents/carers;
- Supporting the NCS Manager in the management and delivery of the overall NCS programme including working on residential programmes.
- Lead on the Skills Booster provision within our partner schools and colleges
How to Apply
Please download the application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once completed please send your application to email@example.com or post it to:
Blackpool FC Community Trust, F.A.O. Chris Taylor-Hedley NCS Manager, Bloomfield Road Stadium, Seasiders Way, Blackpool. FY1 6JJ.
This job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS procedures.
We encourage early applicants as we reserve the right to close the application process at anytime.
Closing Date: Friday 28th January, 5pm