Our Trustees & Members
Wendy Swift – Chair
All BFCCT Trustees make a positive contribution to our students’ education and have an important part to play in raising school standards.
The board of trustees has the following core strategic functions: Establishing the strategic direction, by:
- Agreeing the vision, values, and objectives for the Trust and the school
- Agreeing the school improvement strategy with priorities and targets;
- Meeting statutory duties.
Ensuring accountability, by:
- Appointing the Headteacher;
- Monitoring progress towards targets;
- Performance managing the Headteacher;
- Engaging with stakeholders;
- Contributing to school self-evaluation.
The Full board of trustees meets once a term, with the other committees meeting termly.