Our Female Football Provision has significantly grown over the last year. To make things a little easier for you, we have listed all the opportunities available to take part in Female specific football with Blackpool FC Community Trust.
- FA Wildcats sessions for girls aged 5-11. Unity Academy Wednesday 5-6pm. £4 each week
Medium ability (open to anyone to attend but most suitable for girls who aren’t absolute beginners)
- PL Kicks Girls for ages 8-11 and 12-16. Aspire Sports Hub Wednesday 6-7pm and 7-8pm. Free of charge
- Future Lioness Development Centres for u8-10s, u11-12s, u13-14s. Aspire Sports Hubs. Monday 5-6pm; 6-7pm; 7-8pm. £4 each week
- Girls Football Camps for ages 7-14. Half terms at Aspire Sports Hub – £13 a day or £40 for the full week.
- Emerging Talent Centre. For u9-u16s at Aspire Sports Hub. Selected players only.
For more information please call: 01253 348 691 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org