2022 is nearly upon us but not before we have a fun filled December.
- We will be highlighting events that have happened throughout 2021 (Check out our social media for more information)
- International Day of Persons with a Disability takes place on 3rd Dec
- PL Kicks will be taking part in a variety of tournaments
- We will continue to support the White Ribbon Campaign
- National Grief Week takes place 2nd – 8th – if you or someone you know feels alone please get in touch with Rachel email@example.com to find out how you can get involved with our sessions.
- You may see some of our staff and participants out and about wearing rainbow coloured laces, this is because we will also be supporting Rainbow Laces campaign to ‘make sport everyone’s game’.
Dates For Your Diary
Friday 17th – Last session of PL Kicks delivery 2021
Thursday 16th & Tuesday 21st – Tiny Tangerines Christmas Special
Monday 20th – Inclusion Christmas Party (More details to follow)
More information to follow over the next few days so check back to keep up to date with final sessions dates of the year and more information.