We are excited to be offering a range of new job opportunities with us here at Blackpool FC Community Trust.
We have 10 opportunities available:
- Have you got a passion for coaching and a general understanding of a variety of different sports? Check out our Community Youth Sport Officer (part-time) role. There are TWO positions available.
- Do you have a broad range of experience delivering high quality sport and PE and a good knowledge of health-related activity? Would you like to inspire the children of Blackpool to live a healthy lifestyle? Our PE Officer position may be for you.
- Have you got the skills to lead a team and deliver a variety of community activities, whilst working alongside the Community Engagement Manager to identify and develop new areas of work? Read more about how you can become our Community Engagement Team Leader.
- Think you have what it takes to be our Community Navigation Manager? This role is target driven and requires attention to detail. It also involves networking and ensuring that every person who engages with BFCCT is offered the right level of information and support to engage and sustain their involvement.
- Passionate about coaching Football and supporting young people with their education? A Football Enrichment Tutor opportunity has become available with Blackpool FC Sports College.
- Want to support Key Stage 4 students with behavioural and educational needs? Read more about this exciting new role as Pastoral Manager based within our brand new Blackpool FC School.
- Have you got the skills and qualities to support further education learners to reach their full potential and overcome barriers to learning? YES? You could join our team at Blackpool FC Sports College as a Teaching Assistant or HLTA
Now is a great time to join the team, call us if you would like any additional information about the roles listed.
Good luck with your applications.